Saturday, 18 March 2017

Birthday Blessing : mixed media layout

Greetings of the day friends...

I am on my blog after a very long long time.. I decided to update it regularly.. ( I hope i will be regular :p) 
so here is my new project "BIRTHDAY BLESSING" (12*12) mixed media layout which is i specially made for the participate in different challenge of the months. This is my first post for the any challenge so little bit confuse that how to do or not... but  special thanks to Hussena calcuttawala to guide me.. 
I made this layout with  Papericious "Dusk n Dawn" collection.. I just love this paper pack from papericious. so this layout only made with this front page of this collection.. its not necessary to use only papers but we can create with the cover page also.
so this is the Papericious cover page of Dusk N Dawn collection which i used in my layout..


I also used many other products like gesso , texture paste , water colors , wooden chipboard , some tags etc etc... but I just want to high light these paper..
In this layout i put photo of my self when my first birthday was celebrated... so its very precious for me with paper pack of Papericious :) so here is the final finished output of my BIRTHDAY BLESSING mixed media layout...
I am participate in this challenge..

12 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!!! This is absolutely fantastic!! Payal you did a wonderful job!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Papericious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect take of purples in lovely layout. Thanks for playing with our Papericious challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work :) Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful layout! Love the details and the colors! Thanks for playing along the Papericious challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the LO! great work!
    thanks for playing along the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout with beautiful composition. Thanks for joining us at Papericious March Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

mixed media on reverse canvas

Hey everyone... so my 5th #weekendarttutorial is Altered Mixed media on reverse Canvas here is the supplies list : prima Heavy gesso ...