Saturday, 25 March 2017

Coffee love : mixed media layout

Greeting of the day Friends...

Are you ready for my another layout?? so I am here with my coffee love : mixed media layout for you guys...

"Creativity comes with the coffee.."its very true in my case.. so i thought to make something related to coffee with the coffee...  yes.. with the coffee.. i used coffee as color in my layout so its special to me... I inspire from Marta lapkowska. She made an amazing Art journal page with tea & coffee. To watch her video click here

I also tried to capture some photograph while i was creating it. so I hope it will be helpful to you..
Feel free to ask any questions if you have any doubt.. if i can than i surely help to you..


So firstly I add some wooden alphabetic chipboard on paper  Than apply the Gesso on it.  at the end i did coloring with dark coffee..

some background design with marker pen...

I am making focal point of my layout.. u can also use ready photograph or tag..

after coloring with acrylic paint.. i did fussy cutting of this..

add some layers in layout...

with the cooffee cup... adding in center..

i used those flowers which is also handmade & those beautiful stars


After adding some threads, flowers and wooden embellishment...


So here is the final output of the COFFEE LOVE mixed media layout.. I hope you like it..


Thank you...  please leave your love..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

watercolor play

love for watercolors... its so relaxing and peaceful..love love this. thank u..