Friday, 21 April 2017

Multi fold shaking card

Hello my dear crafty friends... 
I hope u all are doing great :) so, here i present my first ever video tutorial of the MULTI FOLD SHAKING CARD. 



This is my first video tutorial ever so it was little bit difficult but finally i made these.. so, I hope it will be useful for you.. 

This is the list of material which required to make this Multi Fold shaking card.


Here is the easy chart of this Multi fold & measurement. 
& here is the my first ever video tutorial for Multi fold shaking card. fill free to ask me doubts.






Thank You.. leave your love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DIY Chirstmas Gift Wrapping Ideas

Hello everyone So today I come with beautiful Christmas Gift Wrapping Tutorial.. I am in love with those gift packing. It looks really t...