Saturday, 1 April 2017

My Portfolio

Here i present My portfolio for my further studies..


 found Objects
Acrylic On Paper
22*30 inches

The Freedom
Charcoal & water color
22*30 inches
GoGreen
Water color & poster color
22*15 inches


Memories
digital media with Acrylic color
22*30 inches

self portrait
Charcoal & postercolor
22*30 inches

The Vintage
mixed media with acrylic color
22*15 inches

the colors of my life
color pencil & acrylic color
22815 inches

the old one
charcoal & water color
22*30 inches




Beauty
acrylic on canvas
15*15 inches

Landscape
water color
22*15 inches

Abstract
Acrylic on Canvas
15*15 inches

landscape
watercolor
22*15 inches

the pride of my home town GANGA DERI
acrylic on paper
22*30 inches
Thank you..  leave your love in comment box..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

mixed media on reverse canvas

Hey everyone... so my 5th #weekendarttutorial is Altered Mixed media on reverse Canvas here is the supplies list : prima Heavy gesso ...